Services are provided in hospital, outpatient clinics, and in the community, including in clients’ homes.
A new building was completed in June 2013 to provide three wards and a clinic area. The building is shared with the Mental Health of Older People service.
Older Persons and Rehabilitation services include:
Older Persons and Rehabilitation
- Older Persons and Rehabilitation Building, Gate 3 Pembroke Street (west side), Hamilton.
- Older Persons and Rehabilitation wards
- Older Persons and Rehabilitation clinics
See here for more details on ward and clinics locations
- Disability Support Link (DSL), Hugh Monckton Building, Rostrevor Street, Hamilton but coordinates home support services across the Waikato district.
- START (Supported Transfer and Accelerated Rehabilitation Team) – team base is in the Older Persons and Rehabilitation Building, but services are provided in clients’ homes across the Waikato district.
610 Mackay Street
- Two general assessment, treatment and rehabilitation wards
- Specialist-led clinics
Rhoda Read continuing care facility
222 Studholme Street
Matariki continuing care facility
389 Kihikihi Road
For all hospital departments and services (07) 839 8899