Looking for a job or a career with Waikato District Health Board? This page gives you a glance into our region, our city, our business, our professionalism and our current projects, so you can make an informed vocational choice.
We are BIG enough....
- to offer variety, specialisation, career pathways, training and education opportunities, a full teaching tertiary hospital, regional services in many specialties including trauma, mental health, oncology and neo-natal intensive care.
- to offer you a city lifestyle: events, cafes, bars, restaurants, art and film festivals, shopping malls, and diverse cultures.
- to offer you rolling hills and curving rivers, beautiful scenery and wide open spaces.
Yet small enough...
- that individuals count. You are not just a cog in the machine. You can make a difference - to your patients and to your career
- for you to drive across town without traffic jams, or walk to work, or live in the rural countryside and still get to work in 30 minutes.
- for you to make friends and feel at home here.
If you can't find a job that suits you on our website you can look for more jobs at district health boards throughout New Zealand at www.kiwihealthjobs.co.nz(external link)