- The programme takes 6 to 9 months to complete.
- It includes at least 3 study days which are paid days where you attend the programme rather than doing your normal work.
- When you enrol on the programme, you will get a resource book and an assessment workbook. We will give you the support and guidance you need to get started.
- In your workbook you will find both written and practical assessments. Your practice will be verified by a staff member assigned to do this.
- Some of the assessment material will require computer access to search out relevant DHB policies and procedures. If you have no access to a work computer, the Library has computers that staff can use.
- There are no exams, but your workbook will be assessed by Careerforce registered assessors.
The team will help you with any problems you have with reading, writing or numbers, or computer skills to do with the assessments. Cultural support is also available.